Great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work with the Military at DNRC Stanford Hall
You will be working in the Rehab Division – Complex Trauma
Advanced Band 7 – Military
End Date End Jan 2021 (May be extended)
Occupational Therapist – Essential Requirements:
• Must have a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
• Must be registered with HCPC.
• Must be registered with the Royal College of Occupational Therapy.
• Must have a minimum of two years post graduate experience to include experience working in MSK at either band 6 or band 7 as an Occupational Therapist.
• Must have a Master’s degree or equivalent training in relevant clinical field or evidence of working to master’s level post graduate training standard.
Occupational Therapist – About the Role:
• Undertake minor ailments triage: Dealing with minor ailments, triaging patients appropriately and providing medication if required via prescription.
• Support evidence based cost effective prescribing, patient compliance and reduction of waste through medication review.
• Reconcile medicines for individual patients following hospital discharge or referral to secondary/tertiary care and co-ordinate repeat prescribing reauthorisation process.
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org